Nayi Disha has launched the “Ask Me Anything” series with Neuro-Developmental Pediatrician Dr. Ajay Sharma, where he addresses general parental concerns about care of children with special needs.
Disclaimer : Please do not consider this audio clip as medical advice. This guide is for your information purposes only.
Questions being addressed in episode 1 of audio series :
- My child with autism can say words but not string them into sentences. What to do and how to help him?
- My child has sleep issues and is moody. How to improve his sleep?
- My child kicks a lot during sleep. Should I be worried? What to do about it?
- My child has been diagnosed with Muscular Dystrophy. What line of therapy intervention is recommended for managing such a diagnosis?
- My child with Down’s syndrome has alopecia and there are bald patches on the scalp. What to do?